Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Matilda Jane Sale

Oh, Matilda Jane. You make my ovaries tingle. I need a new baby girl, STAT. In the meantime, I'll just settle for adding baby things to my cart for my imaginary baby, Midge (don't steal her name!). Oh, and for that real girlchild I do have.

Fantasy Folk Dress- The simplicity of this dress is what makes it so sweet. Not to mention that color looks fab on Lu

Midsummer Hoodie- I just love MJC hoodies. We've had the Homegrown one in multiple sizes. This one just knocks it out of the park on cuteness. We've had it long before the sale and it really is one of my most favorite MJ pieces of all time.

On Our Way tee- Another great thing about MJC....you can match your child! I am a child of the 90s. We have lots of pictures of Laura Ashley matching with our mama. Now, I am proud to carry on that tradition!

The matching Mama shirt is the Stripes Forever. When is back to school night again....?

For {Imaginary} Baby Midge, I die for this Pinwheel Swing dress. 

Go, go, go shop that Matilda Jane sale! These things go quick. I mean y'all know those crazy MJ mamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment