Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Nordstrom {End of Summer Sale}

Oh yeah! One of the best things about this weekend is all the great sales. Here are my picks for this Labor Day weekend sales.

First up is this great stripe blazer from Calson. A piece that would rock at the office or paired with some skinny jeans and graphic tee for the weekend. Under $25?! Makes this a girls dream come true.


Next, we have this utility vest from Gibson. It's linen so it will work well now, paired with a tank like shown, or in the upcoming fall months. 

I'll admit, I'm not the best at accessorizing or even layering. I love nothing more than a cute top that I can just throw on and still look dressed up. This fits the bill from Ace Delivery. Love that print!


My last pic is this beautiful dress from oat + fawn. That blue color is going to look amazing with an end-of-summer tan!

For Lu, I love these Tucker + Tate jeggings. That floral print is gorg and she is all about a good pair of jeggings!
Lulu's new favorite style is all about sporty chic. We saw this in-store and her pleas were heard round the mall. 

My final pic for Lu would be this gorgeous dress! That print is to-die for! I want it in my size. I could see this being a contender for school pictures.

So don't forget to shop Nordstrom's sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment